PRP HAIR GROWTH
Don’t lose sleep over hair loss
PRP Hair Growth therapy is effective for both men’s and women’s hair loss. Discover why more people are turning to this exciting and innovative approach to hair restoration.
- The treatments use your own blood source to stimulate new hair growth.
- Our certified physician & aesthetic experts use a machine to separate the plasma from the blood.
- The plasma can then be applied to the scalp in the areas of hair loss.
- Treatment is relatively quick, and there is little to no downtime necessary.
- The treatment is safe and comes after a consultation with a physician.
- Allows hair regrowth for all types of hair loss and thinning.
PRP Hair Growth FAQs
The plasma used during a PRP Hair Growth therapy is derived from the patient’s blood source. When being treated, the patient will have their blood drawn typically from the arm. Once this is done, the treatment specialist will place the blood into a centrifuge machine for about 10 minutes where the plasma is separated from the blood.
Our aesthetic experts use PRP to increase hair growth in both men and women struggling with androgenic alopecia or any form of hair loss. PRP injections help trigger a natural hair growth response. This is achieved by increasing the blood supply to a hair follicle which helps increase the hair’s thickness.
During your treatment the blood will be drawn from the arm and then placed into the centrifuge machine. The blood will spend time in the machine where the plasma is properly separated from the rest of the blood. Once this is done, the plasma is drawn up into a syringe and is then injected into the scalp in the areas that required help with hair growth. The plasma may help stimulate hair growth and increase the thickness of the hair in those treated areas.